Friday, December 7, 2012

Space Heroes New Author: Batman

Hey heroes, I'm the new author of Space Heroes Universe Blog. I'd was originally from Little Space Heroes Extra. Some of  you know me, some don't know me yet so I will introduce myself to you.
Some basic facts:
I'm turning 11 on December 30th.
I got Little Space Heroes Extra as a gift from Adrian on October 5th.
I'd a lot about Space Heroes Universe.
I register my account in July 3rd 2012.
That'll all the facts now, more coming soon.
I'd to meet you all in Space Heroes Universe, I also posting some cheats about Space Heroes Universe. I'm also learning HTML and CSS coding skill.
That'll all for now.
-Batman



5 comments:

  1. EPIC welcome to the team Batman! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I joined in June and my birthday is in December and Im also 11 (I kno, Im 11 but only in a little u will be too!) Wow some ppl are just like me I SWEAR!! Its so epic to hav u on my blog since u own ur own blog!

      Delete
    2. Lillia can you go to me

      Delete
  2. Hey Angel Can Ya Make Me A Authour Please Please XD XD HERO ABBAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know some codes??? Im dorcas :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice things only! Admins can delete comments and "suspend" you.