Friday, December 28, 2012

SHU and SHU Fansite FINALISTS in the Pixel Awards!

HEYY HEROES! Lillia here,
Soz, I haven't posted in a while, BUT boy, do I have some great news for YOU! Space Heroes Universe is a finalist in the PIXEL AWARDS! And if THAT wasn't exciting enough, well, my blog (SHU Fansite) is ALSO a finalist int he pixel awards :D


SO, I need your help to win this blog competition, because it's chosen by YOU guys! You can vote for my blog HERE to help out and get a piece of the action!
DON'T FORGET to also vote for Space Heroes Universe in the pixel awards 'Animation' competition too, HERE!

This is SO exciting for us all, and I'm so proud of these awesome achievements! Comment what YOU think about this exciting turn of events ;D
AND, don't forget to VOTE!!!!!
~Lillia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things only! Admins can delete comments and "suspend" you.